A professionally qualified Carpenter/Joiner with 24 years’ experience in first, second and final fix joinery. I am based in Merseyside and undertake work in the surrounding areas and parts of the North West.
All work shown in the photographs is my own and I try to take photos before, during and afterwards to illustrate the construction process from start to finish. Attention to detail is crucial and this is shown in my work.
I completed my 4 year apprenticeship in 1994 leaving building college with a City and Guilds levels 1 & 2, and City and Guilds Level 3 Advanced Craft. I have worked for a range of multi-national and private companies in the UK, Ireland and Australia gaining valuable experience while working on small extensions to major construction projects. I also have experience renovating and restoring buildings and have a sound knowledge of general building principles. The last 24 years have seen me work on all aspects of carpentry and Joinery including:
- Kitchen Fitting Including butt and scribe worktops
- Design and construction of decks, pergolas, benches and planter boxes
- Timber flooring – Solid and engineered, tongue and groove
- Exterior cladding – Timber and UPVC
- Bespoke cupboards – Design and build
- Fitting of all types of doors and frames including all associated door furniture.
- Fitting of timber staircases including balustrades, spindles and handrails
- General 2nd and final fix joinery such as skirting’s and architraves
- Roof carpentry including truss and traditional.
“I pride myself on delivering high quality craftsmanship at very competitive prices and offer a friendly and reliable service. Insuring the ideas and requirements of the clients are met to an exceptionally high standard.”